Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sour Diesel ! Review

Photobucket

This is just my personal Review on Sour Diesel .. I honestly think this is the best weed, next to grandaddy purp & silver haze.. that i've smoked..it probably better weeds out there, but them are my top 3 with SD being # 1. Well sour diesel has a distinct look , depending on where grown , but most of the time.. it has an orange brownish tint.. with crystals on it.. & smells a bit fruity sometime with taste, when you inhale & exhale. You need a couple pulls about 3-6 to get a good buzz..
That last for quite a while, i would say about 3-6 hours.. depending on your tolerence & how many times you hit it.. via bong or J.

Feeling: When i smoke SD , i feel as if im floating .. & everything moves slow.. & i all of a sudden GET care less attitude, like truth serum type thing.. it gives you a feeling of absolute solitude & joy , everything stimulates you.. jokes. sex etc. I can really explain the big feeling , but you'll just have to smoke it to find out.. & its rather soothing, doesnt have you coughing like most weeds.. but it affects many differently.

Grade: A+

High Time: 4-7 hours.

I highly recommended smoking this bud.. one of the best...straight from my mouth , myself.. - KM !
SHARE via FB and RETWEET on twitter. 'BUTTONS' TO THE LEFT !

2 comments: